The Downtown Boston BID amasses a wide range of informative and compelling statistics-driven surveys to document our dynamic district.
The following materials are available to download and disseminate (note that some files are large and may take a few minutes to download). Hardcopies of BID publications may be available upon request and quantities may be limited.
Downtown Boston BID:
- Downtown Boston BID 3Q 2022 Office Market Report (October 2022)
- Downtown Boston BID 10th Anniversary Report (October 2021)
- "This Is Downtown Boston" Welcome Brochure (June 2019)
- "Defining Our Future" Strategic Plan Progress Report (September 2017)
MBTA & GENERAL TRANSIT:
Workforce/Industry Patterns & Economic Trends:
- Boston's Economy 2022 (May 2022)
- BPDA COVID-19 Economic Impact Dashboard (Ongoing)
- Boston's Economy: Pre-Pandemic Baseline (May 2020)
Housing & Demographics:
- Boston In Context: Neighborhoods (April 2022)
- Boston By The Numbers 2020 (July 2020)
- Housing A Changing City: Boston 2030 (2014 Executive Summary)
Development, Planning & Design:
- Downtown Revitalization Strategy Report (October 2022)
- BPDA PLAN: Downtown Initiative (Relaunched November 2022)
- Imagine Boston 2030 (May 2017)
- BPDA Downtown Crossing Signage Regulations (August 2011)
- BPDA Branding & Identity Strategy For Downtown Crossing (June 2008)
For a wide variety of economic, demographic, housing, workforce, and other reports and analyses, also visit the BPDA's Research & Publications subpage.