Valentine's Day In Downtown
Downtown Boston: Love is in the air!
Planning on spending the day with a special someone, even if that special someone is yourself?
Below is a list of special events and dining options around Downtown Boston that will keep you entertained over the course of this week. Whether you are looking for a truly special meal, an activity to do with your significant other, or simply looking to take advantage of a night of peace & pampering, we've got you covered!
"Valentine's Day Cupcake and Cakes"
- Order custom Valentine's Day cupcakes and cakes
- Over 15 delicious options to choose from
"70th Anniversary Specials"
- Celebrate DePrisco's 70th anniversary with great deals on top quality products
- Enter to win a Phillip Gavriel bracelet in our #BarmakianLove Contest
- Visit our Facebook page for more information & to enter
Santisi & Bove Jewelers:
- Special deals for that special someone
- Enter applicable codes ("Cupid 200" on purchases over $1,000, "Cupid 100" on purchases from $500-$999, and "Cupid 50" on purchases up to $499) for amazing deals on a product you'll love
"Valentine's Day 2019"
- Valentine's day themed cocktails
- Choice of starters
- Grilled chicken saltimbocca
- Thai-steak & noodles salad
- Special desert options
"Valentine's At Pabu"
- Feb 14: 5PM
- Join us for Valentine's Day! This year we will be featuring a 5-course prix-fixe menu highlighting the best of Pabu for $99 per person. Please note that our regular dinner menu will not be available this evening. Sushi and beverage pairing also available. Opening early at 5pm!
"A Valentine Only We Could Deliver"
- Feb. 8-17
- Surf and Turf offering
- Two buttery cold-water lobster tails served alongside a sizzling filet or ribeye
- 6 oz. filet $49.95; 8 oz. filet $56.95; 11 oz. filet $64.95; 16 oz. Ribeye $67.95
- 3 courses $99 per person
- Thursday , February 14, 2019
- 5:00 PM 11:00 PM
Taste Wine Bar
"Valentine's Cookie Decorating Lunch Party"
- Feb. 2nd & 9th
- Get ready for Valentine's Day by joining us for a cookie decorating party. We'll supply the heart shaped sugar cookies and decorating supplies, and a light family style lunch buffet including Apple & Pear Fennel Salad, Assorted Flatbreads, Ragu Pasta and Mac n' Cheese.
- Adult tickets include one house selected wine, beer or cider, and children's tickets include a nonalcoholic beverage.
- Feb. 13 6:30pm
- $125 per couple
- Handpicked selection and buffet from kitchen while learning the art of floral arranging
- At the end of the evening each couple will take home an arrangement they made together
- Stop by Common Vines Wine Shop for your favorite bottle, every couple will receive a discount.
"BE MY VALENTINE BASH | Speed Dating in Boston"
- Feb. 14
- Our events offer a fresh alternative to speed dating and matchmaking. We don't find anything romantic about whistles, name-tags or over-the-top party trimmings typically found at singles events so we have done away with them. Creating an atmosphere that is at once casual and comfortable. It's what we call cheeky-chic!
"Valentine's Day at The Merchant"
- February 14th - 15th
- Dinner Specials available
"The Perfect Valentine's Gift"
- Romantic Setting
- Signature Serafina Offerings
Nothing says I love you quite like chocolate (just ask any woman) and there is only one place to get your sweet tooth on this Valentine’s Day – Explorateur. Whether you are a novice to the truffle-making experience or an experienced chocolatier, you will both have fun joining Executive Pastry Chef Lee Napoli on a guided demonstration learning tips on how to create the valentine’s staple like a professional. Even better, you will leave with a dozen chocolate truffles to take home. The Valentine’s Truffle Class is being held Tuesday, February 13 from 6 to 8 p.m. in The Library Room and tickets should be purchased in advance.
“Love Takes Over Package”
- Package includes double occupancy accommodation, a bottle of Veuve Cliquot champagne, classic mouse chocolates from L.A. Burdick, overnight valet parking and 2PM check out
Omni Parker House
- Two Boston Cream Pies, a bottle of rose, breakfast and late checkout
- Suite Escape, Escape and Save, Bed and Breakfast Package, Park and Stay, Faneuil Hall Marketplace Shopping Package, Freedom Trail Package, Kennedy Legacy Package.
- More offers: Dinner on Valentine’s Day, with specials on Friday and Saturday as well
- Feb. 14
- Couples cooking class at the Avery Bar
- Unlimited Veuve Clicquot, two cocktails, canapes, oysters, dinner, dessert and signature Avery Bar aprons
- The Class is $250 per person and for an additional $249 you can spend the night at the Ritz. Call 617-574-7177 for reservations.